These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

For using CheatOMatic, you run your...

For using CheatOMatic, you run your game, and while playing push the Alt + Tab buttons run you CheatOMatic program, select the name of the game you are wanting to change a value in, type in the value, push the search button. Then go back to your game do something to raise or lower your food or Tech points, then do the Alt + Tab, enter the new value, push search. You will have to repeat this process 3 - 4 times, or until the CheatOMatic program finds where the value is generated, it should say Chaching...... then just enter the value you wish to use.

By cheat
09/24/2006
Does anyone always rename his/her villagers? Because I do it all the time!
By silly
09/25/2006
how do i get the progam cheatomatic
By cheat
09/29/2006
speaking of renaming villagers, why are some guys have food names like Soda, Tuna and Tofu? Is this a chinese restruant jublee game or role playing life game? Anybody had these pysco names before?
By christisrose
11/08/2006
tell me how I can get the cheatomatic, all I need to do is change the tech amount, because everything else seems to be going ok.. so far that is. I have looked everywhere and I couldn't find it.

By goldengirl77
11/18/2006
has anyone ever see ur people chatting, telling stories, or even tech other adults? my doctor said she was going to teach. But not the kids, a scientist. has this happen to youy guys before?
By devinesunshine
04/01/2007
I see all these "CheatO'Matic" references but exactly how do you get the CheatO'Matic
By merrymint
06/14/2008
I have a question for about the cheatomatic. i found it but i do not have a "search " button. Is this in the game or somting that you have on your keyboard. I play this game on my laptop...
By videogameaddict
08/01/2008
umm i dont even know how to find the CheatO'Matic program. do u buy it or is it on da game? dude, u need to be more clear...
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.