These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

PLEASE HELP!!!! I CANT SEEM TO FIN...

PLEASE HELP!!!! I CANT SEEM TO FIND GULLIVER...HES NOT IN HAPPILY EVER AFTER, OR VERASHEMA, I HAVENT EVEN MET HIM YET, I GUESS...AND THE LITTLE SHY GIRL ISNT THERE EITHER, IS THIS A GLICH IN THE GAME, OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING...IVE EVEN RETRACED MY STEPS AND NO LUCK...PLEASE HELP!

By jayz1718
02/24/2008
You have to acquire his lost cloak in the mists.
By kara
10/24/2008
First you have to find his cloak which is in the mist area. Then, go to Verashema and talk to the man that won't let you go into his attic. To get rid of him so that you can help the girl, you will need an advertisement about the captured beast.
By marie
08/27/2010
i did find the cloak but he isn't there! what do i do! :(
By tg
08/21/2011
If you have reached an elf country, he is there in the largest house-an oldish man, and the 'girl' is inside. As they say, he will accept the coat, but refuse to speak about Aveyond.
If you do not see any elves, it is the wrong island. Gulliver's island you will see on the map, where there is also a water body enclosed by forests. Go there first- the water nymph lives there.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.