These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward 2: Heroes of the Frontier Forum

Walkthrough

Hi, Does anyone know what to do w...

Hi,
Does anyone know what to do when the girl ask you to come and help her with her bakery?????
I am so stuck!

By toxshock
04/16/2008
You need to build a farm, wood hut, a couple of cabins, 3 or 4 grain storage, and collect all the food, gold and wood. Hope that helps
By hawaiianbb
04/16/2008
:( I'm stuck on this part too. I can't seem to get enough flour for her. Flour???? When you failed the mission, it says, you didn't get enough dough.....or money. So, am I just supposed to go after the gold for this part?

Have you gotten passed that part??

By lucy
04/16/2008
This was a pain in the butt (IMHO) Seriously folks, I'm trying to write a guide for you!!!
=)

I walked around and gathered all the wood and gold I could BEFORE I walked too near the bakery. That way I had more resources to start with.
Collect nearby food to get past the first flour requirement while you set your 2 citizens to build their farm.

The flour requirements increase by ten and you gain an extra minute every time. If you can build your food capacity up to 55 - 65 ASAP, then all you have to do is make sure you're making is as fast as you ca.

This took me about 4-5 tries but once I got my strategy down, I cleared it no problem.
By hawaiianbb
04/16/2008
Ahhhh! Thanks Lara! I've tried about 3 times so far. Wish the screen pan would go faster so I could find all the stuff, but I'll collect everything I can before I talk to her.

Thanks again!

By lucy
04/16/2008
No problem!
The best part about collecting as much as you can first is that you learn the lay of the land and can build things faster (ie: the Gold mine) Plus, once the farm is up and running, use your hero to fish in the stream and bring in extra food.

Good Luck!
By hawaiianbb
04/16/2008
The fish really helped! It's the only way I could get to the last part of this quest!

By lucy
04/16/2008
Yay! I'm so glad I could help!! =)
Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to no one so it's so awesome to see people not only reading my guides and posts, but benefiting from them too!
Thanks hawaiianbb!! :D

By txvixen
04/17/2008
I've never seen the bakery. Is that supposed to happen before you get to the White Way/Wong Way? I think I've done everything up to that point. Maybe I missed something.

By lucy
04/17/2008
It's not really a bakery I think. It's the Cakey Makey challenge where you have to deliver the flour. =)

By txvixen
04/21/2008
I've still not seen the Cakey Makey challenge.
By pepperedlady
05/04/2008
Flour? LOL Cant figure out how you even get the flour!
Please help

By lucy
05/04/2008
The food you grow on the farm is considered to be "flour" in the Cakey Makey Challenge... Food = Flour
=)
By susieque
05/20/2008
ok, let me get this right, before you go to the bakery, you go and collect everything and then build all the buildings and then talk to her? hmmmmmmm. didnt thing of it. but is this right?

By lucy
05/20/2008
I didn't try to build any building first (because I don't think you can) but yes, I did go around and collect as many resources as I could.... except for the food, of course, because you need that for the challenge. =)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.